PAPSSN will train up to 36 MSc students, 14 PhD candidates and 10 staff members. Mobility must be to an institution in an eligible country other than the home country / country of the home institution.
Target Group 1:
African nationals and/or residents registered or having obtained a degree in one of the Higher Education Institutions that is a member of the consortium.
TOT 22 bursaries of which:
- 12 credit seeking 6 months mobility
- 10 degree seeking 24 months mobility
TOT 10 bursaries of which:
- 4 credit seeking 12 months mobility
- 6 degree seeking 36 to 48 months mobility
TOT of 10 bursaries of which:
- 5 research visit 3 months mobility
- 5 administrative exchange 1 month mobility
Target Group 2:
African nationals and residents (students) registered in Higher Education Institutions of African countries not included in the partnership, or whom have obtained a Higher Institution degree or equivalent from an institution of these countries.
TOT 14 bursaries of which:
- 6 credit seeking 6 months mobility
- 8 degree seeking 24 months mobility
TOT 4 bursaries of which:
- 2 credit seeking 12 months mobility
- 2 degree seeking 36 months mobility